If your Greenville, SC house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Greenville house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is finding someone to buy your Greenville SC house for cash.
There are a few things you need to consider once you have decided it’s time to sell your house… Below are 2 questions you need to ask yourself to help determine the best way to move forward with the sale of your Greenville, SC house. If after reading you’re still not sure we can help you decide what’s best for your unique situation – Call Nice Guys Buying Houses today at (864) 920-2425 or fill out this form.
Buy My House for Cash in Greenville, SC: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Greenville house fast to someone else with a “buy my Greenville, SC house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options open to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have some great options available.
If you need to sell in 2 months or less, you likely don’t have the time to list your house the traditional way with an agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Nice Guys Buying Houses (or you can call us at (864) 920-2425 and we can make you a fast, fair all-cash offer on your Greenville area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Greenville house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and don’t have time to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes!” when you ask them to “buy my Greenville, SC house for cash”… the main things you need to determine for yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which one may work for you with your local Greenville house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale, and to possibly make any needed repairs, then going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Greenville area house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (864) 920-2425 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO): If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Greenville, SC house fast. Give us a call at (864) 920-2425 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Greenville, SC house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, contact Nice Guys Buying Houses today to see how we can help!